I have poked a hole in my left index finger. This is due to working with #2 needles non-stop all afternoon. Oops.
But I finished a thing and am all inspired to do other things now.
A thing I want to do:
A headband for Nina! I saw a pretty girly beady headband on a girl with dreads and thought OH! If I could find one that is not pretty and girly, maybe Nina would like it! Because dreads seem to require headbands.
So I did some searching and came across this. A bat scarf could easily become a bat headband! And the illusion thing is neat! I'll probably re-work the pattern to something less Batman, but the idea is cool and the possibility of making your own is cool!
This means, (un)fortunately that I will have to go to the yarn shop again, since I have no red and black (and I think those colours would be good.) All I have is varying shades of blue and green.
Of course, I won't be tackling this any time soon. I've got my super secret project that is droning on and on and I grow tired of it and I'm not even done half yet oh god...
I wish I was faster at this.
No comments:
Post a Comment