Friday, July 30, 2010

Procrastiknition

I just wanna knit!
But I am not putting anything on the needles until this memoirthesisthing is done. I don't have the self-control not to knit all day. Case in point:


Positive Coin Pouch

I made that the other day.
I also took a break to make my pen tin (as per previous entry). I painted it with white glue, covered it with black-and-red polka-dot tissue paper, then painted it again. (We'll see if I get around to taking a picture, it's nothing special, really.) I have this desperate need to do something, ANYTHING but my work, and I desperately like creating things. I could not resist if I had knitting just sitting there, waiting for me.

I am craving a soft fuzzy toque and pretty colourworked mittens and oh I don't know maybe I'll make a sweater. I am craving nice squishy colourful wool, or bright cottons. I am craving CRAVING seed stitch and bumpy texture.

But no no no, I've got to type. Le sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment