Friday, August 20, 2010

Bright Things

I made a thing for Holly, since she is moving to Toronto. I bought her a Moleskin Toronto CityBook which is a lovely little notebook complete with street and transit maps. I figured a simple black notebook was boring, and I had a nice bright cotton yarn and a huge desire to procrastinate, so the result is this cabeled Moleskin Glovelet.

  I love cables.


Dear Toronto: You are not actually the centre of the universe.

Anyway, Secret Project 0.5 is long done, and Secret Projects 1 and 2 are well under way. That's about all there is to say there.

A final bright thing: I went to water the garden yesterday (and then it rained all afternoon anyway) and found the first of the morning glories blooming! We planted them so late, but they've grown all the way up the porch. They're so satisfying to grow, since they get so big. And so pretty!


Yay!
Now, back to those Secret things.

No comments:

Post a Comment