1. Finish Project Codename MCM
2. Start and finish Project Codename BRT
3. Start and finish Briana's test knit scarfy shawly thing
4. Make coffee mug/water bottle cozies for all of my co-workers
Not necessarily in that order, but all before Christmas.
That last I wasn't going to do because I thought it was probably crazy and I won't have time. But Jenn, my manager (well, assistant-manager, but she's the scary one), has lost all faith in humanity due to humanity being a jerk around her recently. And she's decided she's not making Christmas cookies for work this year and really wants to move away and not be here anymore and hates everything.
So, I mean, in an effort to maybe help make Christmas slightly more pleasant and friendly and nice around the store, I decided that, to hell with it, I'm knitting everyone cozies. I can use bigger yarn and fairly simple patterns, and with any luck they'll knit up quickly. Because I like doing things for people to perhaps brighten their day, and during Christmas-in-retail stress, they could probably all use some day-brightening. (Luckily I'm going to Wisconsin for Christmas, so I don't have to deal with crazy Christmas/Boxing Day working in a retail store.)
I will likely live to regret this decision.
No comments:
Post a Comment